- iView uses UPS/FedEx/USPS as its delivery service. All orders are packaged by iView, using peanuts and paper for protection.
- Your order will be shipped when your credit card charge has been approved. You will receive a confirmation email with your tracking number.
- Order(s) may take 1-3 days to process.
- If required information is missing from the order (i.e.entering P.O. Box #) or an item has to be backordered, we will inform you, which may delay your order.
- All orders are shipped via UPS/Fedex/USPS and are bound by their schedule. We require a physical location; UPS/Fedex/USPS do not ship to P.O. Box.
- Delivery time varies depending on which shipping method is used.
- Orders placed over the weekend will be processed the next business day.
- Shipping and tax differ. Your actual shipping cost will be calculated on the checkout page.
- iView is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Please contact your local USPS for help on recovery of packages reported delivered via your tracking email.
- iView does not ship outside the continental United States. For orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or any other U.S. territories, please contact us at 1-909-627-9888 Ext. 106 to place your order over the phone. Additional shipping costs may apply.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return new and unopened items within 30 days of purchase for a refund.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Some products we do not accept returns on are as follows:
iView Picasso Cartridge
Items must be in new and unused condition, and must be returned in its original packaging including all parts and accessories to qualify for a full refund, excluding shipping and handling fees. Original receipts and packing slips are required for a refund on all returns.
Buyers will be held responsible for any shipping costs associated with product returns.
For items returned as a result of fulfillment errors, product defects, or damages incurred during shipping, the seller will provide a pre-paid return shipping label and provide a full refund for the cost of the merchandise, excluding original shipping and handling fees.
All returns require approval and a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number issued by Wiltronic Corporation. Returns will not be accepted without an RMA. Please contact Wiltronic Corporation at 1-909-627-9888 Ext. 106 to be issued an RMA and shipping instructions for return.
All returns are subject to inspection before a refund can be issued. The seller has the right to refuse any packages with physical damage and may withhold shipping costs from your refund for merchandise found with no errors, returned with false claims of seller errors, product defects or damages incurred during shipping.
Refunds will be issued after the inspection of the merchandise is approved and may take anywhere from 5 - 10 business days to process and return the funds to your account.
- iView products come with one year manufacturer warranty. At reseller’s discretion, iView can take over end user warranty services 3 months from the date of invoice.
- Warranty is applicable only in USA.
- iView warrants free labor at its option under the warranty period to replace product if it is determined to be defective at “no charge”. End user is responsible to ship back defective products and pay for shipping charges both way, by including a $30.00 money order for return shipping cost. This limited warranty does not cover any loss or damages that occurred as a result of:
- Cosmetic damage
- Shipping or improper installation or maintenance
- Any cause other than ordinary commercial or industrial application
- Adjustment by non-authorized source or any of the products firmware or hardware that you or any third party have modified or altered
- Improper environment
- Excess or inadequate heating or air conditioning or electrical power failures, surges, connection to improper voltage supply or settings or other irregularities
- All warranty related returns must have RMA (Return Material Authorization) numbers issued from iView. iView reserves the right to refuse any package without RMA number written outside of the shipping box.
- If returning products/samples for credit, any missing accessories will be deducted as determined in the “Parts/Accessories schedule”
- By default iView will return RMA or under warranty repaired units the way they (RMA) came into iView (with/without book, accessories, etc.)
- If reseller wants complete accessories when iView returns warranty/repair units, reseller must specify at the time of RMA issuing. Subject to the availability of such parts, reseller agrees to pay for any parts/accessories that iView includes to the warranty/repaired units.