Who can I contact if I have any problems with my item?
Canadian Customers please contact the toll free number at 1-877-239-4535. Address: 35 Riviera Drive, Unit 11-12, Markham, Ontario, L3R 8N4.
What about the Warranty?
Chenzhi Corporation offers one year limited warranty.
What socket and bulb size do our Smart bulbs fit in?
The socket size of the Smart Bulb is E26.
Can Alexa/Google change the color of the smart bulbs?Alexa and Google Assistant can turn the lights on, off, or change the color. You are also able to operate the settings of the device on your IView app.
How do I set up my IView Smart Bulb with my Amazon Echo?
IView Smart Bulb setup procedures and voice control by Amazon Alexa
- Reset your Router to clear the connection request; or reset your Router to 2.4G wireless if you have Dual band router.
- Please download iView iHome APP from iOS or Google store and setup your account.
- Reset bulb by turning on and off three time until you see quick flash on the smart bulb
- Open iView iHome APP, click + on upper right hand corner, then choose lighting device to connect. After connection, you can control the brightness, color and scheduling of the bulb.
- Please rename your smart bulb on iView iHome APP to something easy to control, such as living room or dining room.
- Install Amazon Alexa to your phone, go to Skill->Smart Home and add iView iHome, then enable it.
- On Alexa Smart Home connect your iView iHome account.
- On Alexa smart home, click on Add device on Devices, let Alexa discover all the smart home devices you have; you can group some or all devices as new name to control in group.
- Now, you can use Alexa to voice control your bulbs/sockets, such as Alexa turn front light on/off; or changing color by Alexa turn front light to red.
Any further questions, please call 1-909-627-9888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I control my IView Smart Bulb from multiple devices?
Once you have set your IView Smart bulb up to your mobile devices, you are able to share the information with other devices so they can operate that bulb.
Can I still turn the lights on and off without using the App?
We recommend using the app to operate the lighting. Turning the lights on and off can reset the bulb.
Can I still control my lights even though I’m far away?
Yes, as long as you have access to your app then you are able to operate the lights.